Phone Numbers, click here
Is your companion animal suffering from a medical, emotional, or mental condition? Perhaps you need a second opinion?
We do not ship to Australia due to their strict quarantine requirements.
Do you require:
- Holistic medical care, individualized for your companion's health and well-being
- Knowledge to ensure your companion animal lives a high-quality, long and healthy life
- A complete understanding of the options available for treating your friend's illness
- More information so you can make a well-informed decision concerning the most appropriate course of action (holistic, western or a combination) to take for your companion animal's health
- A second opinion
Dr. McCluggage routinely combines the following therapies into an effective program for your animal. He uses and believes strongly in appropriate conventional veterinary medical diagnostic tests and therapies. He has lectured on all these therapies to help educate other veterinarians, technicians and caretakers.
- Classic Homeopathy
To read Dr. McCluggage's Biography, click here
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Western Herbal Medicine
- Nutrition and Nutraceutical Medicine
- Bach Flower Therapy
- Conventional western medicine
- Integrating conventional veterinary medicine with holistic medicine to optimize the ability to heal your animal
Phone consults are available with Dr. Dave McCluggage. All significant problems will require a phone consult appointment. Dr. McCluggage charges $86.00 for all first-time consults. Follow-up consults for the same animal are $68.00. If you are calling to give us an update on your animal, there is no charge. Simply call and leave a message or fax us with the information. Our phones are available for messages 24 hours a day, as is our fax.
- Call 303-702-1986 for an appointment, or simply for information from our staff
- Each animal that has a phone consult appointment must be either:
- Healthy, and thus we are doing a "well animal consult" intended to optimize the animal's care
- An animal with a health problem(s)
Animals with medical problems should have information from their conventional Western veterinarian faxed or mailed to us prior to the appointment. Please fax no more than 10 pages.This will help us in deciding what approach to take for your pet. Current and past medications and lab test results are most helpful.
- Our 24-hour-a-day FAX number is 303-702-9602